Exercise 2: English personal pronouns
(Personal pronoun quiz and practice)
Use of personal pronouns – drop-down (difficulty: 1 of 5 – easy)
Choose the appropriate personal pronouns as the object, which can be direct or indirect, for the highlighted parts of the sentences.
- Example: “I’m sending my uncle a letter.” → ‘him’
You can check your results with the button below after you have finished. If you still need help with the topic, have another look at the use of English personal pronouns as the object.
Exercises and explanations related to the ‘English personal pronouns’
The following exercises and explanations are related to the topic ‘Personal pronouns (me, him, her, it, us, them)’ in English grammar and also help you:
- English possessive pronouns (my, your, his, her, etc.)
- English relative pronouns (who, which, that, whose, etc.)
- The object in English grammar
- List of exercises about parts of speech