Exercise 2: conjunctions
(Practise your skills in using English conjunctions)
Conjunctions – multiple-choice test
Difficulty: rather easy (2 of 5)
- Example: “We had left late, ______ we got there on time.”
- A. after
- B. but → Correct!
- C. since
After finishing the exercise, you can see your result in percent.
- Matt, please close all windows ________ you leave.
- We left early ________ the show was so boring.
- Steve’s sister is a little bit taller ________ he is.
- I’m sure, Larry can help you with this. – Ok, I’ll ask him ________ I see him.
- You should start planning your summer holiday now, ________ the hotels will be booked out.
- We saw you yesterday ________ we were sitting in the park.